National Academy for Public Administration signed in 2018 and 2019 the cooperation agreements or memoranda of cooperation with:
- EIPA Luxembourg - European Centre for Judges and Lawyers, 16 January 2020 in Belgrade
- L’École nationale d’administration (ENA) (National School of Administration), France, on 19 June 2018 in Strasbourg.
- Academy of Public Administration, Austria, on 19 October 2018 in Vienna.
- HAUS Finnish Institute of Public Management Ltd, Finland, on 9 January 2019 upon exchanging texts by emails and post.
- Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE), on 23 January 2019 in Belgrade.
- National Institute of Administration, Romania, on 13 June 2019 in Bucharest.
- National Centre for Public Administration and Local Government (EKDDA), on 28 June 2019 in Belgrade and Athens, signed with digital certificate.
- Agency for Public Administration, Republika Srpska, 24 July 2019 in Belgrade.
NAPA has been engaged in active cooperation with all institutions and initiated the activities defined in these agreements.